Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ballet Boot Camp

Today, after my end of the year performance at my dance school (wish us luck!) I'll be off to "ballet boot camp" (it's not actually called that, it's just what I've dubbed it) for four weeks. They're allowing us to bring our computers, which was very exciting for me, but I'm not sure how often I will be posting. I will post as often as possible, but we'll see what happens.

I've already forgotten one person's birthday. On Friday it was Jacques Offenbach's birthday. By far my favorite aria of his is the Doll Song from Les Contes d'Hoffmann. (PS. check out that high A flat on Dessay's clip!!)

I'll leave you with a clip I found a while ago and posted about, but I can't get it out of my head. Please enjoy!!!!
I will post as soon as I am able!!!!!

Until then,
Happy Listening!! =)

No comments: