Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm Back from Vacation

And I am VERY disappointed in you people!!! I've been gone since Monday and there have been no scandals, firings, pregnancies, breakups, tantrums (well there was Kiri's, but that was very small), extravagant deaths, or anything worth of a big headline this whole week! No one could create anything to keep me interested when I came back?
Well, I got the good news that JDF is completely recovered, so I can stop sweating over "Fille."

Here's my opera news for the week:

Old news: The Callas "Tosca" is amazing. If you don't have it, buy it, listen, and worship.

News: I bought the book "The Story of Manon Lescaut" from an "old and rare books" store in the little town I was staying in. I'm very excited. I feel very professional.


It's not much, so how do you think I felt?
=P


Happy Listening!!!! =)

No comments: