Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday from All of Us to YOU! We Wish You A Happy Birthday So We Can Party Too. HEY!

Because when we're too lazy to sing "Happy Birthday" that's what we say at my school. It's fun to see who can say it the fastest.

We have a couple of birthdays today...


Enrico Caruso is considered by many to be the greatest tenor who ever lived. Possibly, the greatest opera singer who ever lived. He is certainly one of the most famous and listening to his records there is no doubt as to why.
Lotte Lehmann is one soprano I don't know too much about. What I do know is that I constantly hear her name mentioned when there is talk of great sopranos. What I have heard from her thanks to youtube has been wonderful. Happy Birthday!
Mirella Freni is one of my favorite sopranos and one of the first sopranos I ever heard about. (Thank you, Grandpa!) I have a number of recordings and videos of her and I can't get enough. She's just so wonderful.

Happy Birthday to our birthday singers!


Happy Listening!!!! =)

No comments: