Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to two amazing singers today...




Juan Diego Florez- One of my favorite tenors ever. He's turning 34 today! I am seeing him this season in Il Barbiere di Siviglia, so we'll see how that goes, even though we all know that he'll be the best Count Almaviva of all time! =]













Renato Bruson- One of my favorite baritones. He's just always fantastic. It's ironic that just a few days ago I bought the Ballo CD with him, Domingo, and Ricciarelli and then I look at my calendar and I say "Hey! Look whose birthday it is!"

1 comment:

martin said...

hi my friend im an opera lover too , maybe we can chat about opera , im from lima peru , and i was a student of tenor , my name is martin nice to meet ya , my email is martin.belaunde@hotmail.com see ya there , i lovce yourm site