Tuesday, January 22, 2008

God's Gift to Teenage Girls Everywhere, Heath Ledger, is Found Dead in NYC at the Age of 28

Despite my very classy and dignified exterior...*cough*... I'm still a screaming, googly-eyed teenager who falls for the dreamy heart throb now and again... and again and again. I was still extremely stunned and taken aback when I heard this afternoon that the extremely talented and very dreamy actor Heath Ledger was dead. He died so young and with so many accomplishments. He could really have turned out to be one of the great actors of our generation if he had had a little bit more of a chance.

To teenage girls everywhere, he IS "Ten Things I Hate About You", one of the quintessential teen flicks. I love that movie, it's really cute. He is probably best known for his role in "Brokeback Mountain" the extremely controversial 2005 movie.

RIP Heath! We'll miss you!

No comments: