Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!



We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...


We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promoted by the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.


On this beautiful (at least it is here) Fourth of July I wish to express my patriotism. I have an intense pride in my country and especially for those who defend it. I would like to now that all the servicemen and women, abroad or not, for keeping us safe and working for peace. I would also like to extent my condolences to the families of those service personnel who have died. I say thank you to the families of those members of the armed forces for having such a brave and caring person in their family. Not many people are as courageous and loving (both to others and their country) as our soldiers.




Happy Fourth!!!!




Happy Listening!! =)

No comments: